A day late I know.
The view across Loch Creran when we visited the Scottish Sealife Sanctuary last month.
They have a couple of seals at the sanctuary that can never be released back into the wild and they put on shows.
There was only one orphan seal at the sanctuary being rehabilitated so he can be released - which although not great for visitors - is great for the seals.
Pop over to the Skywatch blog to see more skies (and possibly seals) from around the world.

3 comments:
Interesting place and nice photos. I recently visited Alaska SeaLife Center which has a similar purpose. We could see the rehab patients if at all, through one-way glass.
What a great place. The seals are adorable. I hope they will have a great life there.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
the sky and the seal are perfect match :)..it's my first visit..love shots you have here..cheers..
Post a Comment