Thursday, 31 December 2009

Garden visitor

Looked out of the window this morning - mainly to check if it was still snowing - and saw this chap perched on the scaffolding at the end of the garden.

Maybe he was looking for is breakfast.

This would have been my POTD but seeing as today is the last day (even if my numbering has gone to pot!) and I already have a shot in mind I just thought I would share it with you.



4 comments:

Kirsti said...

Wow Jo... what a great visitor... at least its one you don't need to entertain...lol...x

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous!! Great capture.

Deb said...

What a fab surprise at the end of the garden - you have suddenly got so many great opportunities for your 365 photos.

Wee Hels said...

Oh wow - what a lucky lady to capture this image of your visitor! TFS