
Found this fab application on Facebook - you can compile a photo montage using any of your photos on Facebook.
I have to admit Facebook is probably the site I viait most (not least because of the all too addictive FarmVille!!) I am now in contact with family members I haven't seen for years along with old friends from school and college.
3 comments:
I like this a lot. Can you post a link?
Rinda
Love your photo montage!! Thankfully, I have weaned myself off farmtown as I was spending far too much time on it!!!!
Love that photo collage of your year - nice easy photo to scrap! I am a bit of a dinosaur and not on facebook - I don't really have enough spare time to do anymore on the computer - but mostly because the children have told me in no uncertain terms not to go on it cause they don't want me knowing what they get up to!!!!
Post a Comment