Thursday, 4 August 2016

Skywatch Friday



We spent last weekend in Inverness.



We went to a wedding party in the most beautiful hotel on the banks of Loch Ness.

I went Pokemon hunting.

(Infirmary Bridge)

Did a spot of parkrun tourism (and met another RMR at the finish line)



A good weekend.

Please pop over to the Skywatch blog to see more skies from around the world.

5 comments:

Photo Cache said...

Beautiful place. I'm still stuck on candy crush LOL

Worth a Thousand Words

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I really like the composition on the first photo. Beautiful!!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Beautiful shots, I visited Inverness about 30 years ago and loved it. No Pokemongo back then though.

Jane said...

Ahh Inverness, I know it well and nice little city too-the bridge would wobble when people walked on it. Nice post and thanks for sharing:)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Looks like a pretty place. Have a nice weekend!