Life thru my lens
Well shot picture! I particularly love the reflection on the water. Nice one!
Well shot picture! I particularly love the reflections on the water. Nice one!
This image is best viewed after enlarging, where you can clearly see the transition from smooth mirror-like surface to 'white water' beneath the bridge. You chose a great vantage point to get this shot..kudos..
Oh what a pretty picture.Worth a Thousand Words
Nice capture, very serene...
Truly Awesome
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Well shot picture! I particularly love the reflection on the water. Nice one!
Well shot picture! I particularly love the reflections on the water. Nice one!
This image is best viewed after enlarging, where you can clearly see the transition from smooth mirror-like surface to 'white water' beneath the bridge. You chose a great vantage point to get this shot..kudos..
Oh what a pretty picture.
Worth a Thousand Words
Nice capture, very serene...
Truly Awesome
Post a Comment