Thursday, 7 May 2015
Skywatch Friday
On Sunday I took part in the annual 6 Harbours 15 mile charity walk from Portsoy to Buckie. This time I went with some new friends made through our local walking group. It ended up being 4 girls, Gordon and Mildred (a stuffed mouse!)
It was a bit of a dreich day but we all enjoyed ourselves - especially the Walkers shortbread at the end.
Sandend beach - you can see a line of walkers making their way across the sands.
Mildred in Findochty (pronounced Finechty) sitting on the statue of a seated fisherman - known locally as "the mannie"
Please pop over to the Skywatch blog for more skies from around the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great shots.
Good for you for participating in such a walk. Your photos are lovely. Happy Skywatch Friday.
Beautiful beach shot!
I love the beach shot!
Congrats on the walk for charity. You had some wonderful scenery on the way!
Post a Comment