Sunday, 25 January 2015

New project

I did say at the start of the year I wouldn't start any new projects until I had finished some of my WIP (work in progress)

Well it appears I have the breaking strain of a fly as I bought the new Story Time Sampler from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. Again this is another year long stitch a long - I have still to finish last years Once Upon a Time stitch a long from last year (and I bought the Woodland sampler from the year before!)



My fabric is the gorgeous Moondust opalescent from Crafty Kitten and I am stitching in DMC thread - I would love to try out the variegated Weeks Dye works thread but they are too difficult to get hold of outside the US.

2 comments:

ally said...

Yay can't wait to see how your sampler grows. This is my first year long one, so far on track. As you know I also got the zodiac sampler lol Opps. Sew and so had weeks dye works threads if you need them.

Mersad said...

When inspiration strikes you just have to go with it, no matter the previous work load. Good luck!

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography