Thursday, 6 November 2014

Skywatch Friday





A Sunday stroll around Millbuies Loch.





Pop over to the Skywatch blog for more skies from around the world.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the reflections in your second pic! Great landscapes - would love to be there!

Anonymous said...

Wonder if my comment got thru - love to be there and soak up the atmosphere of this landscape! Love the reflections in the 2nd pic:)

Meoww said...

Lovely shots. Just love the fall!

Lea said...

Pretty scenes - I especially like the last one!
Lea

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Enchanting watery scenes!

Big Blue Desert Sky

Laura said...

Such lovely reflections too! I do hope you will participate in the Gratitude Quilt this year it is simple to do and will make your heart happy when you see the love unfurl on Nov 27th. Instructions at the top of my blog, if I've already asked you I apologize for being annoying :-)

betty-NZ said...

Marvelous autumn photos! I miss all the great colors that come with the season.