Saturday, 14 November 2009

Mascot time again.

My mum has reminded me that I haven't posted any photos from the other weekend in Glasgow when the boys were mascots at the Scotland vs Lebanon Rugby League game.

Apologies for the poor quality of the photos but the weather was awful and I was more worried about keeping my camera dry (so no changing to a bigger lens)

Sam was a mascot for the Scottish team and Cal ran out with the Lebanese side. The pitch was waterlogged but that didn't stop them playing - unlike the Rangers vs Dundee football match the same afternoon which was called off due to fears over the players safety. All I can say is what a big bunch of wimps they were!! Some impressive fighting on the pitch too - much to the boys delight - much booing going on.







Mum - both the boys have gpt red hoodies on under their black T shirts - if that helps!!

No comments: