Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Valentines.




We don't really go overboard on Valentines Day - but I thought I would make Andy a valentines card this year. Pleased with how it has turned out - not too fussy. Huge thanks to Monica over on UKS for her fab idea.

Here is the first project I have made with my Bind It All - I have only had the machine since last October but was quite daunted by the whole thing. This book is for a swap over on UKS organised by Sarah (aka Smelly!!) I love it and am going to make another one to keep - and have lots of other projects going round in my head.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Fab card Jo, I really need to give one of those a go. I love your book especially how the pages are all different sizes. Are they rub-ons you used?

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Fabby Cards and great blog Jo!

Monica Gale said...

Oh that Valentine card is amazing, I love the fact that you didn t gue it together fully!! Fab!!! M xx

Monica Gale said...

I meant to say glue it!!!lol m xx

Sarah Louise said...

Love this little BIA book Jo. Well done for getting started