
I am sure Callum is going to hate me for this one - but I'm afraid its a situation we see all too often. The photo was taken on Lossie Beach back in September - can't remember what the paddy was about this time.
Have been busy getting things ready for Christmas - 99% of the shopping has been done but none of it wrapped yet. The fruit is soaking in brandy for the cake - nothing like leaving it till the last minute! It will all get done in the end.
Had a bit of good news yesterday - as of 7th January I will be back in employment! It is just temping with the council but I have seen where I will be working and everyone seems really nice. The job sounds OK and very flexible - the hours fit in nicely around the boys so hopefully things will still run smoothly. Watch this space!!
No comments:
Post a Comment