I like the look of this weeks challenge over on UKS and just so happened to have my Quirky Kit lying on the desk - so it didn't take too long to put a page together.
This was the sketch we were given:
We also had to do some stamping, use buttons and ribbon - all of which I managed. It is another page finished for my US album. I thought it was about time I dug out the album i had bought especially for this purpose and actually put some pages in it. It was only then that I realised just how many pages I had done. I am already up to almost 60 - and still have plenty of photos left!! I have ordered some more page protectors but there is no way I can scrap all the photos I have so I have dug out some of the divided page protectors o put in some extra shots between the pages. Can't beleive that holiday was almost 2 years ago.
Here is my page of Callum enjoying a rather lurid coloured slush puppy at Ober Gatlinburg - just before going on more of the rides!!

1 comment:
Great layout. I love the lurid ice.
Post a Comment