Hello. This month has been a slow book month as I have only read 4, But out of those 4 I gave 3 of them 5 stars.
For Mothers Day I had a brand new pair of walking boots (I won't tell you how much they cost but I think It was about a fortnights housekeeping money) But I have been putting them to good use and we have been out and about every weekend since. I have walked 11.18 miles up (and down) Ben Aigen which I found quite hard but burnt off 1403 calories in the process. Today we have walked from Burghead to Roseisle and back which was 9.2 miles and 1117 calories. Thanks to Endomondo I have worked out that this month I have walked just over 30 miles and burnt off just under 4000 calories - just a shame some of these walks have ended up in tea shops drinking lattes and eating cake!!!!
Talking of calories my weight loss has been a bit dismal this month with only a total of 1.5 pounds lost - but on the plus side I must be doing something right as even my new work trousers are too big!
I had 1 interview but didn't get the job - but then again no one who had an interview got it either - rumour has it there is someone ear marked for the post who couldn't apply for the internal vacancy. I will mark this one down to experience.
I had 0 Easter eggs due to the above diet but hubby did buy me a Lindt chocolate bunny. I love Lindt chocolate - but this little beauty is 53.5 syns on Slimming World so I will be making him last a long time.
Much to my husband amusement I went back to the cinema to see Les Mis for a 3rd time (he came with me on the 2nd visit but he wasn't impressed.) I will be buying the DVD when it comes out next month.....
Please pop over to say hello to Julie over at Notes On Paper to see everyone elses Month In Numbers


9 comments:
Any loss is a loss, congratulations. I love the way you posted your numbers and I have one of those bunnies but it has only one ear! ;)
That is a lot of syns! Hope you enjoy him :) Well done on all the walking.
Those boots look like they mean serious business - and it must be fun to track all those miles and calories.
Sorry to hear about the interview - it's hard to get prepared and then ... nothing. I remember the feeling. I hope something better comes along soon.
Good luck making the bunny last .... are you going to slice him up and hide 'bits' to stop you eating it all! You must have good will power!
I've added you to the board now Jo: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/
Thanks for joining me - happy April!
Julie :-)
Something about this blog looked strangely familiar until I realized that we are using the same template. :D
Good to know you are enjoying your Mother´s Day present. :)
I applaud you for your willpower in making your lindt bunny last, I have a friend who has multiple trips to the shop to replace the lindt bunnies she was supposed to be giving to her kids but ate instead. Sounds like your boots are getting some good use.
Yep, I do Weight Watchers and sometimes you hit a plateau, but so long as the weight is coming off and not going on, everything is a-okay and sounds like you have resolve. The bunny would have lasted about 10 seconds in my house! Ha.
Keep up the good work and don't worry about the job. Que Sera X
That's a stunning photo - what a wonderful landscape you have so close to you! And congratulations on putting those lovely boots to so much good use. Mmm, chocolate ..! Lovely to read your round-up and have a little peek into your life :).
Fabulous beach scene photo. Great numbers way to go with your weight loss
I enjoy a good hike too and I like how you have kept track of your miles! Perfect for Julie's Month in Numbers :) + 4 books in a month is a lot to me!
Post a Comment