Wednesday, 20 March 2013

WOYWW 198

There is some thinking going on but not a lot of doing on my desk today.

I have an old Scrapagogo kit on my desk from a page I finished over the weekend. It was a scraplift and I will share it with you - just got to try and find the original page so I can credit them - it is stored somewhere safely in a folder on my PC!!



I am also still trying to wade my way through the pile of old scrapbooking magazines I have - I cannot throw them away until I have had had a quick flick through them - just in case!! The one on my desk is only 4 years old - A Simple Scrapbooks from March 2009 - not even sure this magazine is still in print!!

Eldest son managed to con me into buying him a Superdry hoodie at the weekend and I carefully removed the tag from his possession before he put it in the bin - all I need now is a photo of him wearing said hoodie so I can scrap it - but that might be harder said than done.



please pop over and say hello to Julia and see what everyone is up to on this first day of Spring.

12 comments:

ria gall said...

someone after my own heart saving all the magazines but at least you can use bits of yours in your scrap pages.
Does your son know that you wanted that label to go with a photo of him? My son is like me hates photos, my daughter takes loads of herself as she is studying photography.
Wishing you a very Happy WOYWW
Ria #44

Helen said...

Not sure the weather has understood "first day of spring" but it's nice to see your desk today. Helen, 8

Monica said...

Scraps can over run your life along with magazine. Hope you find a moment to snap the hoodie wearer and please post the page.
Monica 127

sandysewin said...

I finally persuaded myself to put the scrapbooking mags on BookMooch. I wasn't using them and they'll make something else happy.

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #103

akilli melek said...

hmm, not sure i could manage to part with my mags although i have stopped buying them now that i get a lot more inspiration online
caroline #99

Anonymous said...

Love the layout in the magazine picture. Happy Wednesday! Sue#126

Anonymous said...

Love the layout in the magazine picture. Happy Wednesday! Sue#126

Nan G said...

Was it really the first day of spring?! We had a some very needed rain all day and warm temps, relatively. That's a cool looking tag. Happy WOYWW! Nan #3

Eliza said...

You are not alone when it comes to saving the magazines and going through them time and time again before disposing of them. Gosh it takes me forever to move them on.

I also save the tags, you just never know how handy they can be.

Happy Belated WOYWW
Eliza 24

Stampin Boots said...

I struggle to throw away magazines! I thought about tearing out the pages that I liked best and putting in a ringbinder but never get around to it!

Happy (belated) WOYWW!

StampinBoots x #144

lisa said...

You'll have to catch a photo of him when he doesn't know you are there!!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #71

Colour Splash by Cath said...

I still have some Simple Scrapbooks stashed away somewhere too ;)