I have managed to make 2 scrapbook pages from my very first Quirky Kit. I have to say I really love the kits ( I subbed to both the main land the lite kit) Plenty of goodies that I don't think I would have chosen myself.
A cheeky shot of Callum from the last time I took the boys down to Wales - a short walk along a section of Offa's Dyke. I love the alphabet stickers and the camera stamp and words are from an Ali Edwards stamp set.
Callum deep in thought down at the marina in Findhorn - the bird twill is too cute.
6 comments:
These are fab layouts Jo, I just love my quirky kits
Suzy x
These are just great, Jo. Have used the lite kit so far.
These are fab, they've got a really cool minimal look I wish I could pull off :)
x Leo
wonderful LOs Jo, must go have a nosey at Quirky Kits x
Two fab pages Jo - must have a nosey at those kits :)
They both look great!
Post a Comment