Wednesday, 13 March 2013

WOYWW 197

The same Quirky Kit is still sitting on my desk although the pages I was working on have now been finished.

This morning I looked at this weeks challenge over on UKS - I'm going to use the same kit and I was searching for some photos to go with it. Hopefully I will make a start on it tonight but it is weigh in noght for me and I have a job interview to prepare for on Friday (gulp!)



I have also been searching the internet for more local walks as we appear to have been bitten by the walking bug - but my idea of a good walk is one with a tea shop at the end of it!!



Pop over and say hi to Julia and see what everyone else is up to today.

12 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I am totally with you, I love a good walk, but I really like a destination! Love the pics you're goign through..and more than one LO inspired from one kit means it's a good kit if you ask me! Good luck tonight with the weigh in and hey my word, luck for Friday too, how grown up!

ria gall said...

a great looking desk and good luck with the walking and the interview
Happy WOYWW
Ria

Tammy said...

Great desk - looks like you have the start of a good layout there! And it's good to get outside in the fresh air for a good walk! Hope you find a new trail. Happy WOYWW! Tammy #142

akilli melek said...

good luck with the walk hunt. I only go places that is buggy friendly and not too far from home now.
caroline #73

Katie said...

Good luck on your job interview!

Happy WOYWW!

Katie 125

Unknown said...

What lovely pics! Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww.
Liz 72

Deb said...

Hi Jo - so glad that you have caught the walking bug - its fab isn't it! I can't walk at the moment as I have had an op on my knee - 2 months off work and then gentle rehabilitation - so no proper walking till next year! I am going to have to get my walking fix from your blog - so lots of lovely photos from your beautiful Scottish hills and mountains please!

Good luck with the job interview. Deb x

Kay Hammock said...

Hi Jo,

Good luck with the interview! I really need to get out and walk more. You've inspired me!

Happy WOYWW
Kay (108)

Marit said...

"Local walks' seem to have sand and sea? Oh you lucky you! (I was raised at the sea but moved later - I still miss the waves!) Good luck with the job interview and happy belated woyww, Marit #79

April said...

Love the pictures - they will be great when put into a layout.
Good luck with your job interview.
April #110

Kelly said...

I hope weigh-in and interview both went well. Great photos. Creative Blessings! Kelly #124

Helen Pigott said...

Walking is not my thing, however I start training for Race for Life this week so got to get used to it:/
Wishing you a lovely crafty weekend.
Rum x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.co.uk