I did this page last week and have spent days now trying to find the original page I scraplifted so I can credit their work. I printed it out from somewhere - but I cannot find out where (I have been through my boards on Pinterest, favouites in my UKS gallery etc to no avail.) All I know is that the original was by Karen Moss and the original page featured her daughter.
I am still using up old kits and this one from Scrapagogo was one of my all time favourites.
5 comments:
I love this one and it is just my colours. Really makes the photos pop.
It's a great page! Love the banners and the way they give "movement" to the layout! x
Blue and green is always a lovely colour combo. Love thi design - I can see why you scrap lifted it :)
Gorgeous page Jo
Love the little flags and your color palette.
Rinda
Post a Comment