Much of the same I'm afraid - I still have the same kit on my desk, my magazine is still open at the same page - but I have found a couple of photos which might feature on my next page. Might even be able to turn it in to the weekly challenge over on UKS.
Time is of the essence this week - too much to do and not enough time to do it in. But school holidays and some time off work to look forward too - and a teenager to get ready to dispatch to the continent on a school trip.
My new Stampin Up goodies (and catalogues have arrived) and I have a scrummy new cook book to drool over!
Please pop over and say hello to Julia and see what everyone else is up to today.
6 comments:
I love cookbooks even though I rarely "use" them!! Hope you have a happy Easter with your new goodies! Helen, 12
I Love to bake too, your book looks great :0)
Bet you cant wait to use your new goodies too x
Happy Easter WOYWW Heather #86
Have fun with your cake baking! Barb #108
belated woyww wishes still playing catch up...I might even just manage it before next Wednesday LOL !,Hope you get to enjoy some crafty time during the Easter break/hols and use those scrummy new goodies.. I lov e cake cant bake though!! have a happy Easter off hoping before work Andrea #64
OOh Jo, you've got some wonderful distractions there, your time off will be well spent if you ask me!
I feel your pain - my desk hasn't really changed in 2 weeks.
April #175
Post a Comment