Part of the walk was along Portgordon beach and I have a tendancy to only look down when I'm walking along a beach - you never know what you might see. I found a lovely driftwood stick - which I thought was shaped just like Harry Potter wand - so I carried it for the whole duration of the walk.
Part of the way back was through some wood where we spotted this lone icicle hanging from a tree.
Then it was along the old disused railway line back to Portgordon and the car.
It was a bit of a grey day with a few snow flurries but it was good to get out.
Pop over to the Skywatch blog to see more skies from around the world.
5 comments:
A great serie of photos, interesting to study each photo!
Well done!
Happy SWF to you!
Fantastic series of photos!
i love the seashell photos. I'm beginning to miss the ocean. should we call the lone icicle 'the last of the icicles"? :)
Beautiful photos. Happy sky watching.
My sky.
I love the beach stones.
Rinda
Post a Comment