Sunday, 3 April 2011

Mothering Sunday

I have had a lovely lazy day today (minimal housework involved only hanging out the washing as it was such a lovely afternoon.)

I was treated to breakfast in bed made by Callum (thankfully no jumbo sized tin of prunes this year!) - croissants and marmalade and special breakfast tea.

I was spoilt with pressies too - a new camera bag, a CD and a lovely new chicken mug. And it was nice enough to sit out in the garden this afternoon and enjoy a quiet cuppa.

But I can tell I am getting older when my treat was a trip to the garden centre to buy some new plants for the garden..............



3 comments:

Rachel Holaday said...

Hooray for lazy days and new plants! Those are also two of my favorite things!

Unknown said...

lol- that was my 'treat' aswell. I went to buy my parents something- but ended up with some new plants for our garden!

Sandra said...

oh I did laugh at this ... you're right, you do know you're getting older when you're happy to go to the Garden centre LOL