Thursday, 7 April 2011

Thankful Thoughts # 2

I haven't checked Ali Edwards blog for a little while and two more thankful thoughts have passed me by - I can see something of pattern emerging here!!

A couple of weeks ago Callum went on his first overnight school trip - no exotic location though as it was just down the road to Tomintoul!! The children were only allowed a maximum of £5 pocket money each and bless his little cotton socks he spent three quarters of it on his Mum. I am now the proud owner of this cute little Heiland Coo and it goes to show that sometimes our children can surprise us.





(I still don't find all this business of frames and clipping masks easy - I can't seem to retain the information - so have to refer back to the instructions to refresh my memory!)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Very cute. It is so sweet when they spend their money on gift for us!