
This morning I am about three quarters of the way through Vision In White by Nora Roberts which is the first in the Bride Quartet series. I have only read 2 other books by this author (which were the first two in the Chesapeake Bay series) which I really enjoyed. But this one has been a bit slow going - although it is now starting to pick up as we near the end.
Childhood friends Mackensie, Parker, Laurel and Emmaline have formed a very successful wedding planning business together but, despite helping thousands of happy couples to organise the biggest day of their lives, all four women are unlucky in love. Photographer Mackensie Elliot has suffered a tough childhood and has a bad relationship with her mother, which makes her wary of commitment. But when she meets Carter Maguire, she can't stop herself falling for him, although his ex-girlfriend is prepared to play dirty to keep him. Mackensie soon realises she has to put her past demons to rest in order to find lasting love ...

Next on my list are the latest offerings from two of my favourite authors:
Men I've Loved Before by Adele Parks - I am hoping for some well written chick lit with this one. And Stand By Me by Shelia O'Flanagan as I love a story set in Ireland.


Pop over to The Book Journey and see what everyone else is reading this week.
3 comments:
I want to read all of these!
Happy reading,
Jules
http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/
I haven't got either of the two you're going to read on my wishlist yet! I must look them up.
I enjoyed the bride series- although I am a sucker for a wedding. I do love some of her other series more.
I've never really got on with any of these authors :(
Post a Comment