It started by taking Callum to rugby training where I enjoyed an hour and a half sitting in the warm sunshine watching him play - and reading my book.
Followed by a lovely crafty afternoon with some like minded ladies in a village hall at my local crop - 4 scrapbook pages are a work in progress that hopefully I can share with you later in the week. I also won a prize for my rather dodgy embossed wedding card!!
Then it was back home for tea which was a delicious BBQ all washed down by a chilled glass of cider.
Finally I took part in my second blog hop today (see previous post) hosted by Mel - I am still about a third of my way through everyones blogs - but it has been great fun and thank you for all your lovely comments.
A good day.
1 comment:
very, very jealoose!! SOunds like a perfect day Jo x
Post a Comment