Wednesday, 10 April 2013

WOYWW 201

I am enjoying a few days off work - with plenty of reading and baking and as it was such I lovely day I got my boots on and went out for a walk.

I also started this weeks challenge over on UKS. I couldn't find an "everyday" photo so this one of Callum will have to do - well I do have to look at that face everyday!! The challenge also called for black and white papers and these Crate Paper Avenue papers weren't what I was looking for but they seem to work well with the photo.



Another old Simple Scrapbooks open on the desk for inspiration - back to July/August 2008 for this one.



Pop over and say hello to Julia and see what everyone else is up to today.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Jo, the b & w papers you've chosen are great with that photo! Love that you are using an old mag for inspiration ... I do that too! Enjoy your few days off! Sarah #125

Kay Hammock said...

Hi Jo,

Nice scrapbook page. I like the black and white combination.

Oh, how I wish I had a few days off of work - the weekend isn't getting here fast enough!!

Happy WOYWW
Kay (12)

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Fab layout in the making jenx 129

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love this mix of patterns.
Rinda