Thursday, 25 April 2013

WOYWW 203

Nothing much!

In fact the only crafting I have done since last Wednesday is make a birthday card for my nephew.

But I do have this months order from my Stampers 10 SU group -  a dinky little scalloped circle punch and a pot of wood effect buttons. Plus after a tip off from Erika I now have 3 6x6 American Crafts pads from TK Maxx for the sum of £2.99 each!




Please pop iver to The Stamping Ground where hopefully everyone else has been up to more than me!

9 comments:

jill said...

Lovely paper pads. Happy woyww , sorry i'm late jill #26

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh, great haul..those pads are a bargain..and so nice too.

Angie said...

I never manage everyone but as you are last I had to drop by ...what a good bargain ....but I will not look for it as I really do not need more papers ....or do I ?????
Love the sound of the buttons. xx58

Andrea said...

well done what fab buys,if i had the time i would check out the one near me occasionally has fab deals too. hope you get some more crafty time soon with those goodies off to check out the link to the birthday card hope you have a fab week Andrea
#55

Marit said...

Aahhh, those design paper blocks look lovely. I would LOVE to go through those and get inspired. Happy crafting and happy - belated - woyww. Marit #79

Bridget Larsen said...

wow those papers look delicious
Bridget #38

Unknown said...

Loving those paper stacks. Happy crafting #6

Kay Hammock said...

Hi Jo,

I've scored some great things at TJ Maxx. I've even seen TH stuff there!!! The papers look yummy!

I got a bit of crafting done over the last week but not much..... oh well, my full time job gets in the way of so much!

Happy WOYWW
Kay (14)

Unknown said...

Great bargain on those pads! Pretty too!! Such a neat desk, makes me more ashamed to show mine LOL!