Wednesday, 17 April 2013

WOYWW 202

On my desk today is a kit from SJ Crafts which features Echo Park What A Boy papers - and the cutest wood veneer cameras and some enamel dots.

I have some photos from when the boys cousins visited a few years ago and feature smaller boys armed with swords doing what all boys of a certain ago do - fight!! These papers will be perfect.



I also have a birthday card to make for my nephew who will be 2 very shortly. I was so tempted not to bother as I could probably count on one hand the number of birthday cards my boys have had from their uncle - and seeing as how they will be 16 and 13 this year that is a fair few missed birthdays. But it probably wouldn't be worth the grief I would get from certain quarters!

Also on my desk is another orthodontist appointment for youngest son - but there is light at the end of the tunnel as he  has been told it should come off within the next few months. He only had less than 12 months ago so he is very pleased with that bit of news. I also have a letter about a school library book that eldest son has "misplaced". I will not be paying the £5.99 to replace it as it can be purchased online for less than half of that.



My craft room had to have an unexpected dust this week following the amazing dust storms we have had over the past few days. Even with the windows and vents all closed everything is covered in a layer of dark brown dust. This was the view from my craft room window.



Please pop over and say hello to Julia and see what everyone else is up to today.

6 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

Teeth are so expensive, I guess if they are going to last 50+ years they better be worth it lol
Bridget#28

Eliza said...

I am with you on the birthday cards, it doesn't always go one way, I did the same always sending and not receiving even a phone call, so I stopped.

That is one really dry paddock you have and that dust must be getting into everything, yuk.

Happy Belated WOYWW
Eliza 46

viv said...

I think you are going to have some great fun with those papers.

Unknown said...

Wow that dust storm is amazing!
Karen #61

Peggy said...

love those "boy" things who makes those?

Fran said...

Great photo of the dust storm. I am glad not to be out in it.