I had a few days off last week at the end of the boys school holidays - and somehow I managed to make 3 days off feel like a week. Maybe it was because the sun was shining and I managed to get out and about and get loads done - tidied the garden, cleaning the windows, car washing and off course I managed to get my boots on and go out for a walk or two.
My first day off was lovely so after the chore that is grocery shopping (and a near heart attack at the till) I headed off round a local small loch called Millbuies.
I was very lucky in that the first thing I saw was a red squirrel. I love the home made Heath Robinson style bird feeder made out of an old shopping basket!
Here are some more sights from my walk.
I am keeping track of my walks using Endomondo on my phone and this was a very short walk of just 1.98 miles and I burned off 258 calories.
No comments:
Post a Comment