Wednesday, 3 April 2013

WOYWW 200

Not a lot of crafting going on this week :(

I did manage a quick card made from an old Basic Grey card kit for my lovely friend Jennie who gave birth to a gorgeous daughter after 57 hours in labour!!!! Another old Simple Scrapbooks magazine is open on a page I might just scraplift if I get time this week.



But I do have a lovely pile of new library books which is almost as good as new stash :)



And best of all a new sticker on my Slimming World book - I have now lost a stone and a half . I'm half a stone off my target which is great (although I will then need to set  anew one) Just wish I had done this years ago.



Please pop over to The Stamping Ground and say hello to Julia.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Well done on the weight loss! I come from a long line of short fat people which I didn't know until I did Family Research, sure upset the Doc when I told him!!!!
lovely card - give baby a hug from me........ and one to Mom, she deserves it!!! lol

Bishopsmate #75

HeARTworks said...

Hi! Great job on your slimming. What pretty books! I spent a lot of money on preloved books this weekend. My sister in law had a garage sale and I couldn't resist books for about half a dollar each!!! Cute card! Hugs from the Philippines! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Unknown said...

Cute card and congrats on your weight loss! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #117

Dotty Jo said...

Super cute card! As a librarian it always makes me happy that someone is loving their library. Good luck with the weight loss - not going so well for me I have to say, Jo x #130

Dawn said...

Love the card, congrats to your friend! Enjoy the reading materials and congrats on your latest sticker! I'm going for the same award, going to be a few more weeks for me though!

Nan G said...

Not sure what a stone weighs, I still applaud your achievement! Cute little card. Still desk hopping am I. :) Happy WOYWW! Nan #19