Thursday, 6 October 2011

Family x 12 Blog Hop : October

I'm late, I'm late.............

So sorry to my other blog hoppers - I only remembered about this late last night when it was to late to do anything about it. And I also failed (again) to get a photo with all 4 of us in it.

These photos were taken straight after school one day. Callum as usual was more than happy to sit in front of the camera for me but with Sam I had one go to get a decent shot. I put the camera on the timer and after the first shot he vanished back into his bedroom - that was my chance and I had had it!!

A test shot of me and Callum:



Callum left alone with the camera on the timer:



And with both of my boys:



Not so many of us playing along this month but please pop by and say hello:
Margie
Melissa
Monica
Jo

3 comments:

Margie S said...

I'm so glad you played along with what you got! We don't get enough photos with us in them anyway, so these are a bonus. They look great and I love the one of your son on his own. My middle son has his own camera and he is playing with it all the time. He mainly uses it to make stop motion animated films. If you are interested, I have two great books on the topic to recommend.

Melissa said...

Cute photos Jo - aren't you glad for the self-timer! Thanks for joining us this month, always better late than never.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, Jo!!! I need to start doing this!