Thursday, 27 October 2011

Holiday pages

I have made a start on Shimelles new class Pretty Paper Party - but am still only on the very first prompt. I keep being sidetracked by other things - and here are a few of my recent pages all for my holiday album:

This was a challenge page from my local crop and I used some very old Junkitz "Athlete" papers and the photo is of the boys in Nashville:



I used Echo Park "on The Record" for the next page of Sam and Matthew in the Smoky Mountains - love all the white space and my rosette die on this page:










































And finally I decided to scrap this out of focus photo of Callum taken in downtown Nashville using old Scenic Route "Salem papers":




My album is starting to fill up nicely!

5 comments:

Ladkyis said...

I love the rosette. I had a phase of making those a few weeks ago. I sat at the table in the breakfast room and happily creased and folded for hours. Then I used them all on about three pages!

Lou said...

lovely layouts. I used a paperchase book for my jyc a couple of years ago and it worked well.

Karen said...

Three gorgeous LO's Jo, they are all really fab :)

Julia said...

All great pages Jo - the last one is really striking! I'll race you to post prompt 2 of PPP as it looks like you are working at the same pace as me!

Shazza said...

jsut love them all Jo, I managed prompt one and two then have not had any time at all....maybe I'll finish by next Summer!! Have a good weekend x