I found the brown polka dot cases in Hobbycraft the other day and the orange food colouring and sprinkles came from Asda. Adding all the food colouring made the butter icing a bit softer than I would have liked but didn't want to add anymore icing sugar in case it ended up full of lumps.
I also bought a better icing kit from Lakeland while I was in Aberdeen the other day - and I have to admit it made decorating the cake so much easier - and you can put the icing bag in the dishwasher to clean it - a double bonus!
Now all I have to do is carve a pumpkin seeing as how the boys don't seem at all bothered to have a go themselves - luckily where we live is very quite and we don't get any guisers - so there will be nothing to interrupt Strictly later on!!
3 comments:
Those cupcakes look lovely! Have a good night tonight.
They look delicious! Flighty xx
fabby x
Post a Comment