Saturday, 15 October 2011

4 x 6 Photo Love : April

A bit behind with this project - but finally here is my page with 4 photos(for some reason I did the one with 5 photos before this one!)

The papers are Stella Rose "Hattie" by My Minds Eye and are simply gorgeous. The papers are heavy weight and lovey to work with - and the colours matched my photos perfectly. The photos were taken down at Findhorn Beach when Will and Shiona came up to visit for May Bank Holiday - just look at the colour of that sky - hence the title!!

Love the interactive flap to this page - the pages with 5 and 6 photos on were both double pages and I have come to the conclusion that I much prefer a single page.

The rosette is a Tim Holtz die which as kindly lent to me at the crop - but I loved it so much I had to go and get one for myself!!!







1 comment:

Julia said...

That's really gorgeous Jo. Love the papers you've picked to go with the photos. I'm ahead of you but still behind!! Still need to do 6,8 and 9!