
Thirsty Thursday is a series of challenges run by A Trip Down Memory Lane on their blog providing lots if inspiration - you can read all about it here. Thought I would play along and learn my A B C!
Thirsty Thursday is where we quench your creative thirst with our alphabet challenge series which, as you would expect, starts at the beginning of the alphabet with the letter A. Your challenge is to take inspiration from one or more of the "A" prompts below to make a layout, card or another crafty project. You can join in every week or as and when you are able, there are no deadlines and no need to feel pressured to participate - it's all good fun! So what do we have to inspire you with for the letter A?
Here are some ideas for the first letter of the alphabet and I decided to scrap one of Ann's pages from the 2011 gallery - this was her page:

And this is mine:
I used Basic Grey Origins papers and I have to say I have had that strange fabric flower in my stash forever - I remember finding it in a kit and wondering what on earth I would use it for! But the colours went perfectly with this page (and I now just have to use the other one from the packet up!) Once again my Sizzix flourish die was used - these are appearing on so many pages as it is one of my favourite things at the moment and the little journalling stamp is by WRMC which I picked up in the states.
Photo is of Callum after one photograph too many I think!
1 comment:
Lovely page Jo and I wish I had inspired it but the original page is one of Mel's.
Thanks for playing along with us on Created by ATDML, hope to see you joining in again x
Post a Comment