Wednesday, 14 September 2011

♥B♥ Thirsty Thursday/Scrapbook Starting Points

One scrapbook page - two challenges.

This page started off as this weeks Scrapbook Starting Point but halfway through I realised it would also fit in with this weeks ♥B♥ Thirsty Thursday challenge.

This was Shimelles starting point:




For the ♥B♥ challenge I used an old Basic Grey Offbeat paper pad - I have had it for a ages and only used it once before. The strip across the middle of the page is one of those Bazzill Just The Edge Strips that I have had for yonks and never used (I think they were from swap over on UK Scrappers where everyone bought a different packet and then they were all divided up so we all got a selection - seemed like a good idea at the time!!)And for good measure I used some Buttons!

The photo is of Callum taken at the Cherokee Indian Village we visited while we were on holiday - not sure what there was too actually look at through that viewfinder things!





1 comment:

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Awesome page and how fun that you could make it work for both challenges! Thanks for joining in a Created by ATDML.