Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Red Ribbons September Fun Weekend

Challenge six was to scrap a LO in under an hour. Now I am the worlds worst faffer and can leave a page on my desk for days and every time I look at it I will move something or add something until I am happy with it.

For this page I went back to one of Shimelles Scrapbook starting points - you can see it here. One 6x6 Basic Grey Offbeat paper pad and a few punches and the page was complete. I love these papers but I think I now only have scraps left - I wonder if I will be able to find any 12x12 sheets of them anywhere.........

Photos taken of the boys at Culloden Battlefield last month when Gramps was staying with us.






3 comments:

Barbara said...

Great lo Jo, love the dimension of the flowers

Candace said...

Great LO. Those papers match the photos lovely

Jennifer Grace said...

Fantastic layout, I love how it's masculine even with the flowers. Very cool. x