Over on the A Trip Down Memory Lane we are up to letter D in the alphabet. My inspiration came from this photo of my Dad taken when he came up to visit last month. We went to Culloden and the reason he is wearing headphones is that when you get out onto the battlefield you get a commentary as you walk around - along with sound effects. I have to admit it does make the place come alive and you do get a sense of what it must have been like back in 1745. The papers I have used are ones that I have had for a long long time - Remember The Moments by Dream Street Papers. I used them on both this and the previous page and now only have a few scraps left - wonder if I can use them up on another page?
This page is also my take on the 2nd challenge set by the Red Ribbons house as part of their fun weekend. Shimelle gave us our very own starting point challenge - and I love these challenges so had to play along.
3 comments:
FABULOUS!!!!!!!!
Great layout Jo
Lovely page!
Post a Comment