Monday, 5 September 2011

Family x 12 Blog Hop : September

Have a sneaky feeling I am a bit late in the day with my entry for the blog hop - I don't know where the day goes. By the time I got home from school/work I had so many things I wanted to get done - but it looks as though some will have to wait till tomorrow.

Here is my August family photo: it is a photo from the very beginning of August from when my Dad and Wendy came up to visit. It was taken on a local geocache in a wood I had never been to before.

Left to right are: Wendy, Sam, Callum and Dad.



Please pop round the rest of the participants and say hello -


Margie

Melissa
Ruth
Jo - you are here!
Patricia
MonicaB

6 comments:

Melissa said...

What a nice photo - it looks like it was a lovely day.

Sharon said...

Great - what is a blog hop??

Mrsjobee said...

It's where you hop from blog to blog - usually each person has a blog post on the same theme. We post a family photo on the 5th of every month. The idea is you start at the first persons blog and then follow the links until you have reached everyone.

Patricia said...

Jo, it's a lovely picture but I missed you! :)

MonicaB said...

Great family photo! I'm hoping it will be easier to get a family photo as time goes one and we get use to the idea. ;)

furrypig said...

I managed to run a whole day late Jo so I wouldn't worry! Hope to see you in next months photo xxx