I am a member of a team over on UK Scrappers and our team leader Dawn thought it was a good idea to have an evening where as many of the team as possible could be online at the same time all taking part in the same challenge. The idea is that we do this once a month and we each take a turn in hosting the crop and providing the challenge.
Last nights crop was hosted by Ann who provided instructions for the most fantastic class. We were emailed instructions which was very professionally put together - and although my page doesn't look much like the original I am really pleased with it. You can see some sneak peaks of Ann's class on her blog.
My page also fitted in perfectly with the Thirsty Thursday ♥C♥ challenge over on the ATDML blog. My C is for Callum Concentrating - not something you see every day. The papers are just so gorgeous and by a new company called Authentique - they are really heavy weight papers and a joy to use - and they came in last months kit from Gottacraft
Another of the C ideas was to make a card - and that is something I will be doing over the weekend - I want to make a concerted effort to use up some scraps and make some cards.
4 comments:
I love that page! The combination of papers have that "back to school/fall" look to them. Thanks for sharing.
Fabulous page, love the papers, will have to do some research into that range. Great photo of Callum.
I love the papers. Beautiful colours. Great page :)
Brilliant LO. I've not seen those papers before but then I haven't been looking for the last while so that's probably why!!!
Post a Comment