Sunday, 2 June 2013

Weekly Challenge



I do love a scrapbooking challenge especially when they involve a sketch so the weekly challenge over on UKS appealed to me.

1. use the sketch (10 points)
2. use pink and / or blue (10 points )
3. use punches and/or stamps (10 points)



I finally got around to the page I started several weeks ago using some old So Sophie papers by My Mind's Eye. I just love this colour combo. The photo is a rare one of Sam taken at Benmore Botantic Garden last August while on holiday with my Dad. The swirly leaf die is by Cheery Lyn and a purchase from my very local craft shop (at the end of my road - too close!) I punched some small flowers and added pearls in the centre - please with how it looks. And the numbers are some really old Thickers which I had in a Scrapagogo kit years ago and they mark Sams age when this shot was taken.





I am now the proud owner of a Big Shot and I have to say although I have only used it the once to use the above die I am so please with it - I had resisted buying one for ages until I saw the colour of the new one. Is it wrong that I bought it because of the colour???


1 comment:

Suzy said...

That looks really effective in the.circle and I do love that colour combo too

I love my big shot and wouldnt be without it but I am VERY jealous of yours, what a fab colour