Thursday, 6 June 2013

Skywatch Friday



Not quite as good a day weatherwise on Sunday as it had been for our 8 mile walk around Spey Bay but we had a shorter walk planned. It is called the Clarky Hill Circuit and is only 5 miles but had some great views along the coast.

We started off in the harbour - love this old boat which has obvioulsy been there for years - and watched the dredger at the mouth of the harbour at work.







Sat and enjoyed the view - and the pink Thrift.



Some sights along the way - some of the path has recently been resurfaced to it can now be used as a cycle path - very civilised.




The view across the Moray Firth complete with a lone canoeist.



Pop over to the Skywatch blog and see more skies from around the world.

5 comments:

Penelope Postcards said...

That old boat has aged beautifully. I also like the pier path you photographed … it looks as if it could go on forever!

Pat said...

I especially like the ferns about to unfurl/uncurl themselves. I also liked the shot of the pier.

DeniseinVA said...

I like all your photos very much but the one of the old boat really caught my eye.

Happy SkyWatch Friday :)
Denise
An English Girl Rambles

thomas said...

So peaceful,just love those scene.

Sarah said...

Fabulous Photos Jo!! Love the old boat and pier ones especially! x