Saturday, 1 June 2013
My Month In Numbers : May
I'm still walking and discovering some fantastic local places - and taking lots of photos. This month I did 6 walks (crafting and weather got in the way some weekends!) totaling 23.52 miles. I walked for a total of 10 hours, 20 minutes and 19 seconds (thanks to the wonders of Endomondo) and walked off 3361 calories.
I have read 7 books.
We only had 1 Bank Holiday up here - if the Scottish Government want my yes vote they need to sort out their Bank Holidays - I mean who wants one at the start of January when you could have one in May or even better in August?
Eldest son has finally finished his Standard Grade exams - he sat 8 exams in total - fingers crossed he has done OK and I'm pleased to say he is now looking forward to his Highers - mainly because he will never have to do French again!
It has been quite a crafty month - I won 1 place of a Spellbinders course with Ken Oliver and made 3 bezels using Mixed Media using photos of my grandparents - the photo of my Nan is from 1933. I went to 1 crop and over the month I have managed to produce 9 scrapbook pages which is good going for me.
My weight loss has really slowed down - maybe because I am now close to my first target. I only lost 1 1/2 pounds but I did try 2 new Slimming World recipes (Pulled Pork and Cod in a Cherry Tomoato sauce both of which were delicious.)
And finally bought himself 1 new toy. The saying that boys never grow up - their toys just become more expensive is very true. I put this photo on Facebook and a comment was left to say that a Power Ranger and Batgirl must live in our house going by the vehicles on the driveway! But give me 4 wheels over 2 anyday.
Pop over and say hello to Julie and see everyone elses Month In Numbers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Well done on all that walking Jo, you live in a lovely part of Scotland. Loving the things you made on your spellbinders day and boys with their toys what can I say.
I'm lucky as I co-run our local crop and there is a bi monthly one half an hour away. I love ale ding time with like minded loons (crafting peeps)
Hope the boy did well in his exams, I wouldn't like to go back to that
Suzy xx
You're still walking and I'm still wishing I had a smartphone so I could keep track like you do!
I'm also envious of your layouts - I haven't scrapbooked in over a month ... I'm beginning to feel I've forgotten how!
And your workshop sounds fun - and what a lovely thing to make. It's the kind of thing I'd never sit down and decide to do - but would be happy to focus on it on a special course like that.
I've added you to the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/
Happy June!
Julie :-)
Good job with the walking. I hope you son does well in his exams.
What a great group of numbers, and I love, love, love the jewelry you created.
Rinda
Oh I do love that jewelry - and well done on the walking! J x
Love the bezels - a lovely keepsake. Well done with all the walking
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bezel you made with your own vintage photo!!!
Post a Comment