Tuesday, 18 June 2013

2013 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt



Rinda has done it again with another photo scavenger hunt for us all to enjoy this Summer. Last year on our family holiday to North Devon the whole family joined in looking for the photo prompts - and I'm hoping for this years trip to the sun will be the same.

Here are my first offerings:

7. A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny. I took this at yesterdays 1940's day at the Keith to Dufftown Railway (more on that later.)



10. A bench that is outside. The picnic spot at Drummuir station at the start of our walk yesterday.



11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium or nature reserve. A Soay sheep lamb at the Drummuir Walled Garden which we passed on our walk - as you can see he wasn't camera shy!



16. A windmill. If you want to be technical I suppose these are wind turbines - but the way they suddenly appear out of nowhere remind me of the machines in War of the Worlds.



18. Your local pub, bar, coffee or tea shop. The Kimberley Inn in Findhorn - always a great meal - especially of you get a seat outside overlooking the harbour.



19. A fisherman. A lone chap on Findhorn beach with his rod.




2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the wind mills. They do seem other-worldy. And it's fun to see your local pub.
Rinda

helena said...

oh I love that picnic spot and I'll be using wind turbines too