Wednesday, 20 February 2013

WOYWW 194

I am on a bit of a roll with my scrapping at the moment - Mr Mojo has entered the building!!

I am attempting this weeks challenge over on UKS for the second week running. I have been having a rummage in my craft room and came across plenty of old photos that I had forgotten about that are crying out to be scrapped - and plenty of old papers . Some of which I cringe at and wonder what on earth was I thinking when I bought them - but others like these ones from an old Scrapagogo kit are stunning and I'm amazed I still have them.

So my page is still a work in progress.



I'm also a very lucky girl with new goodies on my desk - thanks to the lovely Kate and her Stampin Up book has got me these embossing folders. I am in love with leaves and hexagons at the moment.



Pop over and say hi to Julia and see what everyone else is up today.

6 comments:

Pallavi said...

I love the stencils you have! Looks like you are making an awesome project can't wait to see how it comes out :)

Heathers Inspiration said...

Beautiful photo and scrapbook page underway.
Happy WOYWW Heather #72

ria gall said...

love the papers you have there for your layout really pretty and nice embossing folders
Wishing you a really great WOYWW
Ria #73

Lindsay Weirich said...

you picked up some great folders! Happy WOYWW Lindsay #115

Eliza said...

I so love the photo you are scrapping and I don't see anything wrong with those papers, seriously they are alright.

You have some really good embossing folders, now you have to use them LOL

Happy WOYWW
Eliza

akilli melek said...

those papers are very nice. I'm trying hard to use new stash when i get it so that the papers dont languish in a dark place until i start wondering why i bought them, lol.
caroline #168