Monday, 11 February 2013

It's Monday. What Are You Reading?



Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I finished Merry Christmas Alex Cross by James Paterson last night (a quick read and I much prefer this series to the ones he co writes with other authors.) So for a complete change of pace I have picked up I Should Be So Lucky by Tricia Ashley. I have read other things by this author and have enjoyed them - and isn't the cover so pretty?




Viola hasn't had much luck with men. Her first husband, Marco, companion of her youth and father of her only child, left her when he realised he was gay. Her second, Rhys, ended his high-octane, fame-filled life by driving his Porsche into a wall. No wonder her family always believes she needs Looking After, and her friends think she really shouldn't be allowed out on her own...
Which is why, at the age of thirty-five, she finds herself shamefully back at home, living with Mum.
Viola knows she has to take charge; she needs to get a life, and fast. With a stroppy teenage daughter, a demanding mother, and siblings who want to control her life for her, where is she going to turn?

Pop over to The Book Journey to see what everyone else is reading today.

2 comments:

Catherine at Vintage Frills said...

I Should be so Lucky looks like a great chick-lit read, will have to give this one a go.

Have a great week! xxx

The Brunette Librarian said...

Have a lovely reading week :)

Whatcha readin’ this week @ the Brunette Librarian