Sunday, 3 February 2013

Crafting on a Sunday

Today was my local crop for local people! And a great afternoon was had by all even if I wasn't everly productive. What I did come away with was a wish list as long as my arm from Kate's Stampin Up catalogue.

I haven't done much crafting this year so far as I cannot show you today's pages as they are still a work in progress. But here is the page I did for my team challenge over on UK Scrappers last month. We had to use the sketch below, use 5 of something and use some new stash. I used up some scraps from a recent Scrapagogo kit for this one and cut out 5 hexagons from the patterned paper and the new stash was the Stampin Up butterfly punch.





Using up the same kit for another of the UKS weekly challenges in where we had to use one photo, to use scraps and to use a meaningful quote. I think I eeked out the last few hexagons from the sheet of paper and my title was a tenuous meaningful quote!! I think I just have one sheet of paper left from this kit and a few scraps - it'll be another challenge to try and use them up.




Thanks for looking ♥

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Loved your month in numbers, and I really love what you did with the butterfly layout/sketch.
Rinda

Shazza said...

these are great!! Shame I missed yesterday x

Gibby Frogett said...

Fabulous layouts...Gillx