Wednesday, 13 February 2013

WOYWW 193

An unexpected day off work for me due to a sickly child (either that or he has just pulled a fast one to get an even longer mid term break!!)

So a chance to play with paper. Finishing off the 2 pages I started at my local crop recently - I tend to half complete pages while I am there and then never get round to actually finishing them off. I am using the current Scrapagogo kit which is lush.



A new goodie has sneaked onto my desk - a fabulous moustache embossing folder - perfect for make cards - and for my niece who I have been told has a thing for moustaches!



Not a completely wasted day as I have also managed to empty the ironing basket, clean the oven and "cleanse" the teenagers bedroom. Someone has just suggested a fine idea to get him to keep his room clean and tidy (ie bring all dirty crockery down before it grows a fur coat and using the floor as a bin) and that is to remove his bedroom door - until he earns his privacy. A top idea I feel!!

Please pop over and say hello to Julia and see what everyone else is getting up to on this snowy Wednesday.

8 comments:

Heathers Inspiration said...

Love your embossing folder, looks such fun :0)
Happy WOYWW Heather # 62

ria gall said...

wishing your little one better and I just love that embossing folder I will have to look out for that one
Happy WOYWW I hope you have a great day
Ria #47

Heathers Inspiration said...

Hi Back again :0)
I have awarded you a Liebster award
for your Beautiful Blog and love of photography.

http://algeradesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

Unknown said...

Cool embossing folder. I haven't seen this one before...
Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #102

Krisha said...

Your LO is wonderful and yes I do think he is seriously handsome.
Krisha #133

Gibby Frogett said...

Belated WOYWW greetings..had to chuckle at the thought of taking the door off. Great embossing folder too... Gill x #64 oh and congrats on getting the Liebster award.

Anonymous said...

Happy Very Belated WOYWW. I love the idea of taking the door off. I found that the use of a black bin bag to scoop everything off the floor worked well. They soon learn to pick up! Ali x #12

April said...

I like the layout you finished. And the mustache embossing folder is adorable. April #119