Monday, 4 February 2013

52 Cards Challenge 2013 : Week 2

I have slipped behind already - oops.

Week 2 over on Kool Kitty Musings was to produce a clean and simple card - easier said than done.

I don't like printing straight onto a card - too many things to go horribly wrong. I used Paula Pascual  Christmas Tree stamps and the sentiment is from a Marion Emberson Designs set called Find Joy Everyday. The cream heart shaped button was found lurking in my button jar.

2 comments:

Julia said...

That's so simple and pretty :) Hope you catch up soon!

Natty said...

I think it's lovely Jo, a great stamp choice for CAS. :) And as I said when I posted that prompt, I find clean and simple really tricky... I think I over-think it and then end up in a pickle. LOL So we are on the same team on that one!