I feel like I have the arthritic knees of a pensioner today after our adventure up a big hill yesterday (photos to follow) so I'm not planning to do much today. Sitting down will be the order of the day.
Still on my mission to use up old stash and scrap some of the old photos I have accumulated I set to and did this weeks challenge over on UKS. The challenge was to use the sketch provided, scrap somthing, someone or somewhere you love, to use red or a heart and to use rik rak. using an old Scrapagogo kit this is what I came up with. The sketch didn't appeal first of all but I do like the result.
In amongst the kit was another half finished page - which is now finished. I love the colours in this kit - both the kit and the photos are from 2010!

2 comments:
Nice patchwork behind the photo on the first layout.
Rinda
Very nice layout - congratulations!
Heartily wish you success!
Post a Comment