Sunday, 18 December 2011

Christmas Crop

Today was the final Hopeman crop of the year and when the snow started falling last night I feared it might be cancelled which was what happened last year.

We have been meeting up in the Memorial Hall in the village for over a year now and I have to say they are a lovely bunch of girls - and as always we had such a laugh! To mark the festive season we had a longer than normal crop from 10.30am till 6pm and everyone brought along something to eat. I have to say there was enough foo d on the table to sink a battleship - but this crafting lark is a serious business and you need to keep your strength up!!

Here are some photos of our day.

Key Lime pie made by Kate.



Erika made everyone a little goody bag - containing some yummy Tim Holtz birdcage chipboard.























Everyone hard at work.























Erika also made some delicious banana muffins complete with Santa and glitter.






Sarah managed to knit a whole scarf - afraid I didn't manage to capture her in full concentration mode - with her tongue sticking out!!























I managed to take up 2 spaces and this was the mess I made.
























And finally Clare hard at work.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Great photos of our day out yesterday Jo. I had a great day.
Erika.

Shazza said...

I am crying now cos I didn't make it- stoopid icy roads!!!!!! Merry Christmas Jo, have a good one and I will make up for missing teh crop in 2012 x