Saturday, 31 December 2011

Instagram Fun

Santa was very good to us and brought us an ipad2 - it has proved a huge hit with the boys who are using it to play highly addictive games (air hockey and fruit slice are my favourites!!)

But what I am most chuffed with is Instagram - and this was the only reason I wanted an iphone but it seemed like too much money to shell out just for a phone app! Here are some of my recent photos - and with any luck we will get out again either today or tomorrow for another walk.






I am taking part in a new photography project for 2012 and am thinking it might be fun to play along in this format.

6 comments:

debs14 said...

Wow! Those photos are AMAZING! So effective, what a talent you have for composing such lovely shots.

Shazza said...

great pics jo, have no idea what Instagram is but glad you are having fun with it
Happy New year when it arrives x

Kirsti said...

Great pics Jo..happy hogmany!!!
Kirsti xx

dogmatix said...

Great photos. Are u 'captured on film' on Instagram? I will follow you if you let me know. I am paperwoolthread (and Instagram was the main reason I wanted my phone....well that and Hipstamatic....photo apps are great)
Happy New Year

Mrsjobee said...

I am mrsjobee on Instagram although I can only use it on the ipad as I don't have an iphone

Ellie said...

I love instagram, I've got so lazy with my DSL and editing it's great to be able to snap a decent photo on my iphone, edit it quickly on my iphone then post it straight away.